Skip to content

Temporary Residence Visa

Study Visas

happy female student with backpack holding canadian flag and notebook isolated on white

Student Visa

If you want to study in Canada for more than 6 months, you need to apply for a study permit. The requirements for a study permit application include:

Post-Graduation Work Permit

If you wish to work in Canada after you have completed your studies, you must apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit. To obtain a work permit after graduation, a student must:

Exchange Student in College

Study Permit

Are You Planning to Study In Canada? or apply for extension or renewal of your study permit?

If your study permit is about to expire and you want to continue to study in Canada, you will be required to apply for your study permit extension. Keep in mind that you must stop studying immediately when your study permit expires. You will be given extra 90 days so that. You may leave Canada or apply to extend your status from within Canada. Should you wish to transfer school in Canada, you need a new study permit as well.

Frequently Asked Questions

Study Permit 101

Tuition fees are calculated based on your program and vary by institution.

Processing time for a study permit varies by country.

As of April 30, 2019, all applicants are required to apply online. If you live in China, India, Philippines or Vietnam you might be able to get your study permit faster.

Your study permit is valid for the duration of your study and an extra 90 days for you to decide if you want to leave or stay in Canada.

Why Choose Us

Here are a few reasons why we are one of the best Immigration Consultants in Toronto!


With over combined legal experience, we focus on the details that make a difference in your case.


We support our clients throughout the immigration process, providing tailored solutions that match your urgent needs.


With fixed fees and high success rates, including appeals, we aim to get fast and positive results for you as efficiently.

Three Muslim Female Students In Hijab Holding Books Standing Outdoors

Get In Touch

We can help you obtain a Study Permit

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Talk to our team

(416) 450-1700
800 824 (TCI) 6963

Send us a Message

Visit Us

93 Finch Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 4R4

Request a Callback from Our Consultants!

Please provide your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your free appointment