Temporary Residence Visa
Business Visitor Visa
If you are a business individual who wants to explore potential business opportunities in Canada or attend certain business-related functions, then you may be able to apply for a business visitor visa. Your activities in Canada must be international in nature without directly entering the Canadian labour market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business Visa 101
- Plan to stay less than 6 months
- Do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market
- Main source of income will be outside Canada
- Valid travel documents- Passport
- Plan to leave Canada after your visit
- Do not possess a threat to other Canadians
- Buying Canadian goods for foreign business
- Take orders for goods
- Have meeting and/or attend conferences, trade fairs
- Train employees for a Canadian branch
Are You looking to take a trip to Canada under the Business Visitor Visa Program?
If you come from a visa required country, book an appointment with us to see how we can assist you in getting a Visitor Visa!
Why Choose Us
Here are a few reasons why we are one of the best Immigration Consultants in Toronto!
Get In Touch
We can help you obtain a business visitor visa
If you are interested in business opportunities in Canada, attending international business meetings, or conducting certain international business activities with clients or your Canadian business partner, you need a Business visa!