Skip to content

Our Services

Temporary Residence Visas

We have Expertise in All Types of Temporary Visas

Business Visitor

If you are a business individual who wants to explore potential business opportunities in Canada or attend certain business-related functions, then you may be able to apply for a business visitor visa.

Owner/Operator LMIA

An Owner Operator LMIA is an application that allows business owners to obtain work authorization within their own company and who have an active involvement in the operations.

Study Visas

If you want to study in Canada for more than 6 months, you need to apply for a study permit.

Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)

If you are inadmissible to Canada due to failure to meet certain requirements, but you have a valid reason to travel to Canada for a temporary visit, then you may be issued a temporary resident permit (TRP) to overcome the inadmissibility and be allowed to enter Canada for a limited duration.

Visitor Visa & eTA

A Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) is a document issued by a visa office to a foreign national, which determines that they have met the requirements to enter Canada for a temporary stay.

Request a Callback from Our Consultants!

Please provide your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your free appointment